1/05/2012

book nerd

IMG_20120105_131208IMG_20120105_131009
DSC_0535

i'm becoming quite the bookworm lately. i'm poring over books that have any relation to homesteading, small scale farms, self-sufficiency, you name it. these were probably my favorite christmas gifts (and my bolga basket)! i also purchased some bookmarks, postcards, and photographs sometime before christmas, that i love.

1. growing a farmer
2. farm anatomy
3. whip up mini quilts
4. maryjane's ideabook, cookbook, lifebook
5. him + her designs

what have you been splurging on lately?

6 comments:

  1. i just got a new book too - The Organic Family Cookbook by Anni Daulter. I think you would like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too funny, i just added that book to my amazon wish list a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books about starting seeds, saving seeds, and root cellars! Cracks me up. Some of these are ones I own, others are library loans. We're broke...not Christmas gifts for mama this year, but the kids were so pleased with their loot...so I guess that was my splurge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore books! Farm Anatomy is on my list :)
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun list of books! Completely different than these, but I'm reading Bossypants right now. So far, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Всем привет! Открываю небольшой салон красоты, собираю информацию для подготовки бизнес плана. Здесь есть может опытные в этом девочки) Не хочется просто так потратить деньги, а потом менять товар. Сейчас очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты, аппаратов для косметологии. Очень легко запутаться( Подскажите где купить перчатки виниловые?

    ReplyDelete