2/09/2011

wednesday

5431258687_ea8f6cc463_b

i have an obsession with baby clothes. more specifically, secondhand vintage. i gravitate towards the children's section while out thrifting. i also love to see what other people are finding and dressing their kiddos in. since i have no kids of my own, nor am i pregnant, i try to restrain myself as much as possible from buying everything in the shop. although i do have a few things stored away. who can pass up tiny tiny froggy rain boots? definitely not me. scouring etsy for vintage clothing is fun too, which brings me to kyssa vintage. i found their shop late last night and had to share. their selection of baby duds are making my ovaries squeal in delight. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete