12/14/2010

tuesday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the only thing i don't care about around the holidays are the long lines in the post office. lines out the door. holding or scooting along heavy packages. but i must endure it because sweet kind people are waiting for their little gifts from my shop. afterwards i'll be taking pictures of a few new dresses i thrifted yesterday. plaids and florals, my favorite. i also found a few things for myself. more on that later. my grandma buys movies at the thrift store, my grandpa can't stand it, but it's hilarious. she found jurassic park for a buck and i've actually been wanting to watch that. so my grandma and i have a movie date today. what are you lovely internet peeps doing today?

ps. who doesn't like a stack of pancakes in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment