2/25/2010

honeylocust & greenhouses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wondering what honeylocust is? it's the name of my new shop that's in the works. what kind of shop? an online clothing shop. much like my previous one, seam sew swell. specializing in vintage clothing & accessories and the occasional handmade piece. my taste in clothing has changed drastically since seam sew swell, so you'll probably notice a huge difference. less bright 70s prints, more neutral earth tones and feminine florals. i'll be starting small on etsy, and eventually start a website again. i'm also starting with virtually no money, so this should be interesting. my goal was to have a job that makes me happy, so i'm sticking with my passion for vintage, thrifting, and sewing. now it's time to make things happen!

{photo from: ananda serné}

No comments:

Post a Comment